XEMarkets offers an online environment with full trading functionality. Our advanced trading platforms and flexible trading conditions suit a diverse global clientele, having 100% execution of orders and no-requotes policy as its distinctive features.
Our expertise lies in experience and in-depth knowledge of the global financial markets. Thus we are dedicated to delivering superior services in foreign exchange, along with CFDs on equity indices, precious metals, and energies.
Unique Offerings Designed for a Unique Market
XEMarkets is recognized and respected in providing market access and trade execution services in over 100 financial instruments, including forex, metals, energies, commodities and stock indices. Our services are accessible through our online trading platforms, including MetaTrader and Web Trader, as well as mobile platforms that enable you to trade anywhere, 24 hours a day, five days a week.
In a nonstop financial market that practically changes by the second, opportunities arise at the same speed. Whatever trading experience or investment style you have, XEMarkets offers you the necessary tools to take your trading to the next level and profit from the forex market. And all this with the assurance that you trade with market professionals committed to fair and transparent pricing and quality trade execution.
Forex trading is unique in every way. Unlike the stock market, where there is a limited time to trade, the forex market maximizes trading power to the fullest. It is a perpetually open market, where you can schedule trading at your convenience.
Another great advantage is the ability to trade on margin. The use of leverage in forex trading offers you potentially big chances for gaining profit with relatively small investments. And because no investment is more liquid than cash, unlike in the stock market, trade execution time is nearly instantaneous, with no delays that affect trading results.
You can invest with the smallest amount, and make profits on currency exchange irrespective of uptrends or downtrends. This also applies to CFDs, which offer outstanding opportunities to trade well-sought financial products like indices, precious metals or energies, and broaden investment capabilities.
CFDs, just like forex, have major benefits over stock market trading. The use of leverage, the ability to short sell, and the considerably lower fees are the main reasons why CFD trading is so popular. Leverage allows you to gain exposure to more positions than in the stock market: with an amount of $1,000 in your trading account, for example, it is possible to access this amount 3-4 times, and take total positions equivalent to $3,000-$4,000. Short-selling, namely the ability to profit from falling share prices, is another advantage of CFDs, along with the fact that trading costs are much lower than in the stock market.
Both forex and CFDs are outstanding ways to maximize profit.This is why XEMarkets offers various options to trade forex and CFDs with beneficial trading conditions.
Why Choose XE Markets as Your Broker?
At XEMarkets trading efficiency and customer satisfaction are all important. This is why we are committed to providing you with the best trading conditions in the market.
- Regulated by CySec and authorized by all EU countries, including the FSA, BaFin, AFM, CNMV, FI, and FIN
- Our strong regulatory environment ensures business transparency and safety of clients funds
- Trade forex on over 60 currency pairs, oil, gold, silver, and stock indices
- Next generation in online trading
- Choose from 7 trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4, and Web Trader on all mobile platforms
- Start trading from as little as $5 USD
- No upper limit in deposits
- 100% execution, 99.35% in under 1 second
- No re-quotes or rejections
- No Virtual Dealer plug-in
- Tight spreads from 1 pip for every single trader and investor
- Instant deposits with zero fees, same day withdrawals
- Flexible leverage up to 888:1
- No negative balance
- Free use of expert advisors
- Superior 24-hour multilingual customer support
- Live chat, email and telephone support
- Personal Account Managers for all clients
- Phone trading
- Free market analysis from industry experts
About XE Markets
We built ourselves a reputation, so we decided to build a brand that can match it. XEMarkets is a trading name of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, an EU-regulated financial services provider, offering online trading in the global financial markets.
Our clients benefit from direct access to the financial markets in over 100 financial instruments including forex, equity indices, precious metals, and energies, with transparent real-time pricing, lowest spreads, and flexible leverage.
We value business efficiency as much as our individual and corporate clients – this is why we regard speed and fairness as crucial.
Our business drive is our clients’ success, and we are clever enough to know that success is the direct result of how we serve our clients. This is why the XEMarkets management and staff work for the same purpose: you and your benefits. Our mission is to provide you with a trading environment that excels in all the necessary tools that enhance trading performance, including product innovation, cutting-edge trading platforms, and personalized customer service.
Trading efficiency comes first – after all, this is what gives us credibility. Not only are we alert to the rapid changes in traders’ demands, but we also invest energy in keeping pace with the latest technologies that speed up execution processes. This is why we are uncompromisingly determined to deliver tight spreads, together with best execution in the industry, and exclude any delay factors that can affect clients’ trading performance.
According to the XEMarkets business ethics, losing customer loyalty is irrevocable. We take great pride in our reputation, our people and in the quality of our services – it is therefore professionalism that we value most in everything we do.
We act in compliance with the clearly defined standards of financial regulations. XEMarkets is owned and operated by Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd and thus we deliver our services in a fully EU-regulated environment to ensure business transparency.
Our ethical principles are in line with the legal terms of our regulatory bodies:
- Licensed and regulated byCySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) under license number 120/10;
- In compliance with MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive), registered under license number HE 251334;
- Operation according to the Cypriot Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007 (Law 144(I)/2007);
- Registered with FSA (Financial Services Authority), UK, under reference number 538324;
- Full EU-authorization, including BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht), Germany, under registration number 124161; CNMV (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores), Spain, under registration number 2010157773; AFM (Autoriteit Financiële Markten), Netherlands; FI (Finansinspektionen), Sweden; FIN (Finanssivalvonta Finansinspektionen), Finland.
We foster sustainable business growth based on reliability. Safety of client funds and consumer protection are equally important: clients’ money is segregated from our company funds, and it cannot be used either by us or by our liquidity providers under any circumstances.
We work with people and for people. Our aim is to provide the same high level of services and the same spreads and execution for both individual and corporate traders, or investors. Moreover, our multilingual customer support is available 24 hours a day, and your Personal Account Manager is available for professional assistance round the clock during 5 business days.
We attribute as much importance to our goals as to the way we communicate them over to clients. Client diversity gains with us an intrinsic value, which we foster with cultural sensitivity and by being responsive to business needs.
From the moment you choose XEMarkets, throughout your business cooperation with us, we dedicate full attention to you. Customer communications rely on our business principles: all procedures, trading costs, technologies and financial services follow the rules of business transparency and reliability.